By 2050, Africa population is projected to reach 2.5 billion. The diverse culture and languages in the continent is becoming an impediment to effective communication, thereby hindering nations development, policy harmonization, and economic development. Events monitoring and nations development and its reporting is a major issue that need immediate attention.
Date: 6th of October 2020
Platform: Google Meet (60minutes)
Moderator: Taiwo Peter Akinremi, Executive Director, Africa Rapporteur
- Sarah Kaddu, Africa Coordinator, Africa Rapporteur
- Ines Hfaiedh, Operations Director, Africa Rapporteur
- Wisdom Donkor, Program Director, Africa Rapporteur
- Introduction of the African Rapporteur Organization
- What are the challenges and benefits of being a rapporteur
- Addressing the impediment of effective communication that has hinder policy harmonization and slow economic development.
- How to become a good rapporteur and getting involved in the world of rapporteuring.
- Lined Activities e.g Africa Open date conference, NRI reporting, IGF Workshop 37 Reporting
- Q & A,
Google Meet Link: