Africa Rapporteur is a non governmental organization with the mission to bridge cultural differences in Africa through the provision of document translation, language interpretation and rapporteuring services to various stakeholders and organizations.
Regional Coordinator, West Africa, North Africa, Southern Africa, East Africa and Central Africa
Summary Of The Position
The Regional Coordinator, will play an important programmatic role in Africa Rapporteur’s efforts while enhancing participation of stakeholders. You will be responsible for the organization awareness, branding, growth and leading policies and investment that enable the organization to achieve the objectives.
The Regional Coordinator will support effective and context-appropriate implementation of these intensified efforts, including providing training, awareness, document interpretation, language translation, event reporting, project coordination, that the regional effort will require. The Regional Coordinator will play a critical role in facilitating these activities, coordinating the efforts of the Africa Rapporteur on a day-to-day basis, making introductions as appropriate to ensure coordination with other organizations, coalitions, and influencers, and working closely with our partners to identify and map the opportunities for the organization
- Supports Africa Rapporteur to intensify and coordinate advocacy efforts.
- Facilitates regional and country-level project activities and provides in advocacy strategy development.
- Works closely with the Directors to ensure coherent operations and project activities.
- Other activities and duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Skills, Education, And Knowledge
- Degree: Bachelor, Master, PhD
- Experience in rapporteuring, language translation and interpretation, multi-stakeholder engagement, and campaign.
- Knowledge of regional political landscape, coalition and international organization.
- Strong understanding of advocacy and campaign tactics for policy change at local, national, and regional levels.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines and conduct work independently (remote).
- Excellent interpersonal skills, flexibility, and resourcefulness in solving problems.
- Strong skills using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to travel when necessary.
Method of Application
Please send statement of interest (SOI) to: email@example.com